Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My progress continues

The other day, I made a bike ride with my long-time exercise friend, Lappie. In the past, Paul and I competed in triathlons and we biked/toured together. Riding with Paul again was special for me. We went to the ferry landing, climbed a serious hill (Old Maids lane) and back down, returned to the ferry landing again, then back up(hill) to the condo.

Paul sent an email to me the next day and he wrote that I am a regular guy and our bike ride felt like old times to him. I’m quite flattered.

Paul’s quite a character. He is in his mid-40’s. His wife’s in her early 40’s. Any day, they are expecting their first child. They have traveled quite a bit in the past. Paul is an avid mountain climber. In fact, this past Spring, he climbed Mount Denali in Alaska. I wish them the best in raising their baby.

****** Appended 11/30/08 ********

Complimenti, Sheila e Paulo Laps. Avete fate bene.
Chase Callahan LaPierre was born this morning at 6:15 a.m.
Chase weighed in at 8 pounds, 2 ounces. The whole family is doing well.

No comments: