Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Joe's Journey Feedback - transcending

This is a portion of a note that my son, Paul, received from a good friend's younger sister who is living in Spain. I was so touched by this comment that I am compelled to publish it.

"i have really enjoyed and gained quite a bit from the documentary and continue to check in on the blog and read the new posts. i falter words appropriate to use without sounding too sappy or trite but want it to be known how well done i think the documentary was and how each time watching it, it stays with me. im so glad to see/read as of late what a turn out the film has had...again, deservably so. just now i sat and watched it with my spanish roomates and while they dont speak english they definitely understood and took alot from it, more than you would think. i thought to share that because i think it brings further truth to how power(ful) it is; your faces, the music, the photos, they speak loudly on their own."

No comments: