Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Seals Crystal Ball 2009


Here I am nearly ready for the annual Easter Seals Crystal Ball, 2-27-2009.

----------->

----------->

----------->

----------->

----------->

----------->

<-------
<-------
<-------
<-------
<-------
<------- I'm completely ready for the annual Easter Seals Crystal Ball, 2009.

Easter Seals is a wonderful organization.

Easter Seals was pivotal in rehabilitation of my Traumatic Brain Injury.

Lynn and I attended the annual Crystal Ball for Easter Seals at the Hartford Marriott. I had my personal tux tailored. I looked good (please excuse me while I boast).

The tux jacket didn't need to be altered at all. I had the pant waist let out a bit. I already owned a bow tie so I bought a tux shirt. My appearance paled in comparison to Lynn. Look at her!!!!! Wow!!!



Many years had passed since I had worn my tux. I remember that I previously attempted to have my tux altered at a local men’s store . For many years I had bought my entire wardrobe there. A couple of years ago (after my accident) I was overweight. I was preparing to attend a formal event and I went to the same men's clothes store. The gracious store owner had sympathy and he comped a rental tux to me.

No comments: